Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Who Cares???



I can't stand George W. Bush. I loathe a great majority of his policies -- domestic and international. Yet, I feel the overwhelming need to defend him. Why should we care if he's done a little blow or smoked some pot? As long as he's not addicted to coke while in office I couldn't care less. From what I've heard of the "secret" tapes, it sounds like W is legitimately contrite about having used drugs in the past. In my book, his remorseful attitude is enough to warrant letting the situation go.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could let him slide if his administration did not use previous drug convictions to deny student loans.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Vavoom said...

That's a great point. It is rather hypocritical for his administration to punish drug offenders as such...

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home