Sunday, April 10, 2005

Ahh Sunday.


How fantastic. It's sunny, not a cloud in the sky, a perfect Sunday. Where am I? In my office working. One of these days I've gotta get a job with weekend work consisting of sipping lemonade while lying on a hammock.

A quick search on craigslist using the search string "free money" has returned the result "MEN: Sperm Bank Donors Needed." I was a bit shocked that they want MEN for this job. I mean, usually the ad says "WOMEN: Sperm Bank Donors Needed."


I'm sure I won't meet the minimum sperm count requirement. Also, I'm not sure Mrs. Vavoom would approve. Any suggestions for my future job? Remember: lemonade and hammock.

9 Comments:

Blogger thc said...

Geez. I've been waiting for someone to come up with this perfect job--I thought we'd go apply together. But no one has come through for us.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Danilo da Silva said...

Something in politics would get you this... or.. Life guard?!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Prostitution? It's just an idea.

2:10 AM  
Blogger dahvid said...

open your own resort :P

2:34 AM  
Blogger Woland said...

I read about some guy in the papers who had such a job. Actually his job was to have right friends in right places, which he still keeps. That bastard had a official job record with state funded salary (81000$ a year after tax) for being a museum manager at the local seaport. Guess what?! There is no museum (and never was) at the seaport. Nice job indeed.:)

Had fun reading your post. Thanks!

3:13 AM  
Blogger neil said...

I've never been good at whittling. It's how my grandfather lost his left arm. Whittling, then gangrene. But a spear would be nice. I could also hunt with it, and use it to point at things.

8:51 AM  
Blogger SexyChica007 said...

well think of this you could move to beverly hills sit in a hammock and sell lemonade fo 9 dollars a glass..you could be a millionaire in no time!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Hoagie1 said...

You could go to East Asia and donate a kidney.

Actaully all good jobs are not in US.

Like bieng a ski instructor in Chili, a bartender in Cancun or English teacher in Japanese girl schools.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I been thinking about selling my eggs...I'm just not sure how they "take" them...I need to research that.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home