Saturday, April 23, 2005

Dazzled by Jesus.


Cheesy religious jewelry anyone? The power of Jesus will illuminate your neckline and amaze your friends. The ad for these things says it's a "great fundraising item." I can see it now, "We appreciate your donation of a million dollars. Consider this tacky, sacrilegious pendant as our way of saying thanks." Also, I'm sure all of your clients and co-workers alike will instantly respect you if you're wearing one of these things. If you're crazy enough to want one, go here.

9 Comments:

Blogger thc said...

Wow. And available in red, white and blue. How patriotic!

9:14 AM  
Blogger thc said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Now I'm not Catholic, nor do I have anything against people who are but my first thought when I saw this was "ewww, tacky."

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The red is the best. Red for the blood spent by our lod Jesus Christ on th cross. I think I am now going straight to H-E-Double hockey sticks.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Merry Stitcher said...

I've been looking for a confirmation gift for two godchildren, and....this isn't it.

I'm definitely still shopping!

9:23 PM  
Blogger dahvid said...

uh uh...is that thing endorsed by the vaticans? haha..

2:18 AM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Although this is funny, it amazing how much money something like this will make.

1:42 PM  
Blogger An80sNut said...

I think it would sell better if they advertised that "This item will only illuminate if you are going to the Heaven." That way they could sell a few of their broken ones.

5:37 PM  
Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Does Jesus's aura cleanse your body of all demons?

What an amazing necklace, not only gaudy, tacky, and sinfully ugly, but more than likely proudly owned by more than six thousand unaware people.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home