Monday, April 04, 2005

Hanoi Inane.


I caught a couple minutes of Jane Fonda's interview on 60 minutes. I'm still pissed off at Jane Fonda. Listen, I hate war. I'm upset we're in one now. Still, I'm not about to go to Iraq, visit an insurgency camp and broadcast to American troops: "Think about what you're doing. Drop your weapons."

For god's sake, these people will get killed if they lower their guns! If you're like me and you're against the war in Iraq, write your congressman. Attend a protest. Vote for politicians that will not start such ridiculous wars.

I am totally against the war in Iraq. I'm also totally against Jane Fonda.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give her a break. I caught bits of the broadcast. While i certainly don't agree with her actions, she claims she's always 7 years behind the times. She seems to have caught up, but not quite hit her stride yet. At least she's speaking out against the war...that's more than I've done.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Vavoom said...

anonymous: Don't you think there are more productive ways to speak out against a war?

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home