Saturday, May 28, 2005

Exit, Stage Left.

I woke up this morning and looked out the window. It's sunny, there isn't a cloud in the sky -- okay, maybe there's two clouds in the sky. It's 68 degrees out there now. They say it'll hit 75 degrees today. Did you ever see cartoons where a cartoon character would exit the screen so fast that they'd leave part of their spots or clothing behind? Yeah, I'm about to do something like that, right out of my hotel room. Finally, I can enjoy this great city and great weather! More later.

7 Comments:

Blogger RT said...

Well thank you very much for that visual, Vavoom.

Have fun today, and take some pictures! (of the town please, not of you guys naked...)

11:38 AM  
Blogger Moose said...

Can you do the thing where you spin your feet really fast? That would be really cool.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Lady of the House said...

Have fun and enjoy the good weather while it's there :)

4:17 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

Not only did I get the visual, I got the sound effect too! hahaha Have fun, can't wait to hear all about it on your next blog.

5:00 PM  
Blogger An80sNut said...

I'm just worried about what he left behind.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Danilo da Silva said...

Run Forest! Run!!

8:13 PM  
Anonymous FNPhD said...

No worries, folks. Even when a character runs away and leaves the spots/clothes behind, they magically reappear in the next scene. Phew.

I don't think anyone wants to see Vavoom without his spots.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home