Thursday, August 25, 2005

Gas Leak.

I took the elevator this morning. I simply wasn't willing to climb stairs. As I entered the elevator I decided that now was a good time to let go of some back pressure. To put it politely, I expelled gas. I was alone, nobody would notice... or so I thought.

Two men entered the elevator carrying two cylinders of gas, each. They started talking and one of them suddenly said, "Oh shit, do you smell that? You got a sulfur tank, right? It could be leaking. Hurry up, we've got to get out of this elevator!" As the doors opened, the other student said, "Hey, you, don't stay in here... it's full of sulfur!"

I simply couldn't let these guys think they had a leaky tank. "Actually... I'm the one with the leak. It's not your tank. Sorry." "Oh, Jesus... that's fucking gross," one of them mumbled. They stepped out of the elevator onto their floor. As the elevator doors closed, I observed the look of disgust on their faces. I couldn't help but laugh hysterically. Not a bad way to start the day, methinks.

12 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Gross was a little strong wasn't it? Like they wouldn't have done it.

9:52 AM  
Blogger techymike said...

Ha ha ha, what did I tell you yesterday. Farting makes me crack up. Thanks for the smile on this Thursday morning!

-Mike

9:57 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

Hey, at least you admitted it. That's damn funny!

10:03 AM  
Blogger James d. said...

I didn't realize that's what a sulfur leak smelled like. Good story.

10:38 AM  
Blogger European said...

That's stinkin' funny!

12:31 PM  
Blogger A Fashionista said...

Vavoom yer such a dork sometimes.
I love you anyway. OMG OMG I am FOFLOL from this story. Yer killing me. You have to know that that will always always happen. Do I need to send you a pocket Lysol spray can? What's yer wife feedin' yuh?

7:04 PM  
Blogger An80sNut said...

I don't think I could have admitted it. It must have really been a concentrated outburst to fool people who handle tanks.

8:35 PM  
Blogger RT said...

Oy!

LMAO!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Beckett Amelia Hughes said...

Why does bathroom humor always make me laugh...i wonder how bad that thing must have smelt for them to think it was a "leak"...never mind it must have smelt real bad.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Lady of the House said...

See, this is the type of post I expected last time :-P

12:23 AM  
Blogger Teri said...

All I can say is ahhahahahah :)

10:04 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Was it something like this?

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home