Sunday, August 07, 2005

Our Stuff Cometh!

I'm going to have to pull a bit of a fast one on all of you. Originally, I was going to write #1-5 yesterday. However, I received a morning wake up call. "Your stuff is ready for delivery."

YES!!!

No more sleeping on an aero bed! We received everything. Not one item was missing. Not one item was broken. It was a real pain in the arse living with nothing for the past week.

I'm going to start opening boxes. I promise to write more tomorrow. Sorry for the shoddy blogging. I've been rather busy getting settled here.

Let me repeat -- not one item was missing... not one item was broken!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Miracles do happen, after all. Happy unpacking!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

That must be such a big relief after what you've heard of that companys reputation.

3:10 PM  
Blogger A Fashionista said...

I'm confused. If you haven't opened any boxes, how do you know nothing's broken?????

3:15 PM  
Blogger Anandi said...

That's great! Having someone pay for moving you is 20x better than UHauling it yourself. Even with the extra stress of "Are they really going to show up" and "Do you think they'll break my stuff?". I hate imposing on friends to help me move, so I'd rather pay someone else to do it.

Good luck in your new home!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Vavoom said...

Val: I unpacked all the electronics boxes, etc. Nothing was busted. The furniture was perfect. All that was left was the clothing boxes.

9:37 PM  
Blogger LoraLoo said...

Congrats! What a relief that you made the big move without incident. Can't wait to hear about #1-5. :)

10:14 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Score!! Sweet dreams to you and the misses.

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home