Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Trip.

You're 3,000 miles away from home, in a hostile land where the weather is cold and the drivers are mean. Where do you go for Thanksgiving? That's right, New York City! Me and Mrs. Vavoom will be staying in Times Square, hanging out with David Letterman, Howard Stern and Michael Bloomberg.

We've planned out the trip and we're going to have a fantastic time. I've needed a nice long break. These next four days will serve that purpose. Don't worry, I'll take plenty of pictures and post them when I get back. Before then, give me some suggestions of what you'd like to see pictures of. I'll do my best to provide. Also, tell me what your plans are for the holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving!

9 Comments:

Blogger Linny said...

pics of happy people please :)

1:51 PM  
Blogger LoraLoo said...

No special requests for pictures - only proof you thoroughly enjoyed yourself. You and Mrs. Vavoom have earned this vacation - have a fabulous time, and a very Happy Thanksgiving.

2:21 PM  
Blogger An80sNut said...

I agree with Lora. I want proof that you returned from your trip exhausted and smiling. B) Enjoy your Thanksgiving.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Bar Bar A said...

Can you try to get a pic of Shepherd Smith for me? I hear he hangs out in front of the FOX NEWS building all the time and smokes. I'd like to see that for myself.

8:39 PM  
Blogger RT said...

I'm planning to spend Thankgiving with the fam...

I think I'd rather be in NYC with you guys :o(

Have fun kids! And have a wonderful Holiday break. I don't care what you take pictures of, as long as there are lots of 'em!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

I am so glad to hear that you are getting away! I hope you have a great time.

We are having thanksgiving at my house.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

Did I just see you at the parade?

9:21 AM  
Blogger irishkeough said...

I want pictures of the strippers at Scores slapping you in the face with their mammoth mammories.

10:23 AM  
Blogger dusty said...

where are the damn pictures sweetie? you promised....

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home